Thursday, January 23, 2014

Art x 3


Throughout the art x 3 project I had expierienced three different pieces of art. I think my best piece of art was definitely my last collage. Our goal was to make a collage of celebrities. The celebrity topic of my collage was sport celebrities. I started my final piece of art with a newspaper background. I really like the way it looks behind the rest of the collage. Next I cut out athletes that play different sports and glued them over top of the newspaper. I also added the words sports and fame to add to the topic of athlete celebrities. I finalized the art x 3 project by painting the white outline with a light blue paint. I really like how my final collage turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way your art x3 turned out. The layout looks awesome with the newspaper background and athletes placed on top. Great job on this piece!

    ReplyDelete