Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fortune Cookie Inspired Book Page


Our class started the fortune cookie inspired book page project by opening 7 fortune cookies. We had the opportunity to choose which fortune we liked the most. I read through all my fortunes and found one that inspired me. The fortune was "The philosophy of one century is common sense for the next." This quote inspired me because I thought about all the new and improved things we have made based on the original ones made before us. With this project I also used the newspaper background. On this collage I used the words future and past to describe the fortune that I had choose. First I drew an old time telophone and the drew a cell phone that we use today. I also drew an old time radio and a radio that we use today. I did this because it shows how much our iventions have improved over time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment