Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time Capsule

The items in my time capsule represent who I am. I included a page from a magazine that I look through often. I also included items that had to do with running. I did this because I enjoy running and want to look back on the memories that these items have. A letter is another thing that I put in my time capsule. I talked about my freshman year in this letter so I could look back on the great year I had when I open this box. On the outside of my time capsule I have drawings that represent who I am. One of these drawings is of a beach because I really enjoy the summer at the beach. Another drawing on my time capsule is of two runners. I drew these runners on my time capsule because I am a runner. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm liking how your box came out little Shaw. I can see you put a lot of effort into it. Just from the art work I can see that you enjoy both running and the beach which are both two very good things. I enjoyed doing cross country with you and hopefully this box will hold some valuable XC treasures.

    ReplyDelete